Lincoln, Illinois
1.7

I am absolutely livid at the horrible service at Ameren Illinois.I called on Saturday (a day ahead of time from when my payment was due) to make a payment, and the woman told me they don't give out customer account numbers on those days.

Absolutely ridiculous. Saturday's are a business day and the day a majority of people will be paying bills. They are also closed Sundays (the day my bill was due) so I couldn't make a payment on that day, so when I was FORCED to pay it a day late, I call to pay it Monday and was on hold for over TWO HOURS.

It is absolutely insane that it should take that long and that they did nothing to help me Saturday.Considering other options than Ameren for service.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of ameren billing department from Ameren and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ameren to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ameren for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ameren?

Comments