Ameren is a ripoff company.
I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges but this bill sais i used 3,201 kwh. No one has been there in months. I also have a main disconnect after the meter before my breaker box which is still off and locked.
This is the second time they done this to me. The first i complained and blew it off but this time I know what im talking about.
Im contacting the attorney general and the icc. This ripoff needs to stop
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Electric Bill
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..."
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."