Ameren is a ripoff company.
I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges but this bill sais i used 3,201 kwh. No one has been there in months. I also have a main disconnect after the meter before my breaker box which is still off and locked.
This is the second time they done this to me. The first i complained and blew it off but this time I know what im talking about.
Im contacting the attorney general and the icc. This ripoff needs to stop
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Electric Bill
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."