Ameren is a ripoff company.
I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges but this bill sais i used 3,201 kwh. No one has been there in months. I also have a main disconnect after the meter before my breaker box which is still off and locked.
This is the second time they done this to me. The first i complained and blew it off but this time I know what im talking about.
Im contacting the attorney general and the icc. This ripoff needs to stop
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Electric Bill
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "We purchased a Missouri general wind turbine that was supposed to output 1600 watts per the advertisement. We have had this unit though 70 mile per hour straight line wind..."
- "DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."